Saturday, October 8, 2011

Starting Out

Bear with me I have never done a blog before but have decided to try it out so that freinds and family can follow our lives and watch our family grow.
As most of you know I am attending nursing school and am now in my third year of studies. In addition to this already full schedule I have two young boys James, 2, and Josiah, 8 months, who keep me constantly busy when I am not at school making life an adventure.
I also have a very loving and supportive husband, Jesse, who puts up with me on my good and not so good days. To be honest with you I am stressed a lot and I mean a lot. Life has its many challenges and I need to learn, like most of us, to take it one step at a time.

2 comments:

  1. Am I the first to read your blog?
    Hey I'm your first blog-groupie! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started it last night so yes you are the first to read my blog :)

    ReplyDelete