Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Welcome home Jethro!!!

This past week we have welcomed our newest addition Jethro Earl Richard Rolland. He came into the world on August 2nd via c-section at 3:11PM weighing 7lbs 11oz. Apart from me worrying that he is not getting enough food unless I give him a bottle every now and then he is doing amazing. He has been an awesome addition to the family and we all adore him.
James is always wanting to hold his little brother. However he did ask me today if I could put Jethro back in my tummy so he could see how he got out :) Josiah, on the other hand, seems to forget that we even have a baby until Jethro is put down somewhere were he cant be missed. Then Josiah has to be kissing him or poking him while he repeats "Baby, baby"....

3 comments:

  1. It was 3:11

    I remember because ...

    3:11
    and
    7:11

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mom :) Jesse couldnt remember for sure and I dont remember anyone ever telling me :)

      Delete